Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's a sad day in the Saldana house. Our handsome little boy with gorgeous, curly, shaggy hair... now has short hair... I took him for a hair cut yesterday and the lady misunderstood me and because I was trying to keep him distracted I didn't notice until she took out the clippers to clean up his sideburns. He's still gorgeous, but we LOVE his shaggy, curly hair. Hopefully it will grow back quickly.

It's been a big week for Matthew. Grammy has been sending gifts over. He got his birthday present early and she sent him some books and a lion puppet. Life is good for the boy.

I love that he now stands on his tip-toes to get things he can't reach.

Photobucket

I miss his hair

Photobucket

This one of the books Matthew has taken a liking to recently. The penguin in the middle of the book is actually a finger puppet.

Photobucket

And this is how he likes to hold the book

Photobucket

Photobucket

He looked like a 50's basketball player in his jersey and high top converse

Photobucket

Opening his gift from Grammy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Checking it out again this morning with his new haircut

Photobucket

I tried to style his hair but it wouldn't stay this way because it's too curly

Photobucket

Photobucket

This video is a little long but definitely worth watching. Matthew's first ride on his power wheel.


Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment