Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"Seriously, Mom, enough with the camera."

Photobucket

Standing up on his own

Photobucket

Breakfast!

Photobucket

I promise he really liked the waffle

Photobucket

This is how my son has decided he likes carrying his sippy cup around

Photobucket

Ready for his nap

Photobucket

Happy boy with a full tummy

Photobucket

All 6 teeth!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, these next few pictures started out being really funny and by the end I was trying not to laugh because he was really mad. He found Gilbert's jedi cloak on the floor (seriously, how many wives can say that???) and he somehow managed to wrap himself up in it. He knows how to get out of it but it took a bit more effort this time around. Poor guy was mad by the time he got himself out of it. Of course, I took pictures before I picked him up, but he was pretty happy after that.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All of that anger was quickly followed up by lots of hugs and a nap. This video was shot before his boundless rage presented itself.


Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment