Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Okay, well the shock still hasn't worn off and I still haven't been completely able to process the news just yet. I don't have a whole lot of answers for everyone who has questions. I'm feeling fine. A bit tired, but I'm blaming that more on the boys I babysit and Matthew. They wear me out on the days I have them. I don't know how far along I am yet. My best guess at this point is anywhere between 4-7 weeks. Big span, I know, but that's all I've got right now. According to that, this baby could be due anytime between late April and mid May, right around our 4th anniversary. It looks like this little one and Matthew will be almost exactly 18 months apart. I do have a doctor's appointment on Friday, so hopefully I'll know a little bit more by then. In the mean time, we'd like to ask you all to pray for our little one. We're praying that this pregnancy is as healthy as Matthew's and that this one will go just as smoothly. I'm also kind of hoping that this baby decides to come a little early, too. Based on what the doctor said when I had Matthew, he would have been about 9lbs if I had delivered around my due date.

Yes, it looks like Hurricane Ike is headed for us. I think we'll have some more information tomorrow about what will happen this weekend. I'm hoping the don't call for an evacuation. If they do, I'm hoping we don't have to leave until Friday afternoon. Just because I really want to make it to the doctor... Don't worry though, if we have to evacuate before then, we'll be out of here and I'll reschedule my appointment if I have to. =)

Ok, well, Matthew's birthday is in 11 days. One week from tomorrow our families start to arrive from out of town. Things are going to be crazy for a few days.

Matthew decided he wanted to be like Daddy and walk around the living room waving a lightsaber around.

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

This outfit was given to Matthew by his Grammy at one of my baby showers. He hadn't worn this shirt yet because it's flannel and I know I wouldn't want to wear flannel during a Texas summer. Luckily, it's pretty cool inside the school where our church meets so he got to wear it to church. The back says "Rock and Roll World Tour"

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

This picture cracks me up. Gilbert says it's Matthew channeling Ray Charles.

Photobucket Image Hosting

We went to the grocery store again on Sunday and Matthew got another balloon. It was the highlight of his day.

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

A very unflattering picture of my son and his new favorite snack, Goldfish.

Photobucket Image Hosting

Daddy bought Matthew his own lawnmower. It blows bubbles and Matthew thinks it's great.

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

It's so great he likes to pick up the box, too. Seriously, the box is completely off the ground.

Photobucket Image Hosting

And a big, cheesy smile to end the post =)

Photobucket Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment