Saturday, November 1, 2008

A few pictures to start out with...

Our friend Billy has a jacket that he's pretty fond of. He's so fond of it that he found a matching jacket for his dog. Well, we found a matching shirt for Matthew. Here's Billy and Gibson:

Photobucket

Here's Matthew wanting to be like Uncle Billy:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Batman pj's. Just because they're awesome.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yesterday was a long day for us, but we had some fun. We met up with Kelly and Marianne right after nap time and we finally got to take Matthew's 1 year photos. We did get an unofficial sneak peak last night at their house but I don't have anything to share with all of you just yet. Matthew was his typical serious self (at least it's typical when we're anywhere but home) and even though we did get some smirks out of him, most of the pictures are serious. We're not disappointed in the slightest. They got some great pictures and he was pretty content most of the time.

After the pictures we took them out to lunch and we just got to spend some time with one of our favorite couples. It's such a blessing to have friends like them. Not too long after we finished lunch we had to head over to the doctor's for my appointment, but I'll post more about that later. After the doctor is was time to head over to the Monaghans' for some Halloween fun. Matthew didn't fuss one bit about wearing his costume so that was awesome and I do have to say that he was the cutest Chewbacca I've ever seen. Oh, and you'll have to excuse the food all over his face. We got rushed out he door to go trick or treating. He wasn't even dressed yet when they started to leave so I didn't realize how much food he had on his face until I went back and looked at the pictures later. Oh well, he's still adorable.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Matthew's girlfriend, Gracie, and her brother, Riley, as Wonder Woman and Superman

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are most of the kids that were there last night. L-R: George as Batman, Riley as Superman, Gracie as Wonder Woman, Eden as a bee, Asia as a pop star, Sam as Optimus Prime, and down in front next to Matthew is Addilyn as Pebbles.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this was just cute this morning. Matthew walked over to Daddy and just wanted to relax next to him. =)

Photobucket

Ok, now onto my doctor's appointment. She just asked me how I was feeling and I got weighed, which was not fun. Then they went to check the heartbeat. Usually the heartbeat can be found using a doppler at 16 weeks, well I'm only 15 weeks, so they couldn't find Baby's heartbeat using the doppler. So she said they were going to cheat a little bit and went to get the ultrasound machine. So we got to see our little one again and his/her heartbeat is nice and strong and he/she looks perfect. They didn't give me any pictures this time, which is fine. I did schedule my 20 weeks ultrasound so for anyone keeping track, that appointment will be on December 5. Pray that baby cooperates with us =).

Here's my 15 week picture. I'm thinking I seriously need to start looking into that Bella Band. My pants are getting a little snug in the tummy but still fit everywhere else.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment