We never did figure out what that fever was caused by last week but it broke on Tuesday and he's been pretty ok since. He did catch a bit of a cough from the boys, but he's doing ok and it's not that bad. The rest of the week was fairly uneventful. Gilbert was in Laredo for 3 days for work so it was a bit quieter than we're used to. The boys were supposed to be here 3 days last week and they ended up being here only one day. Other than that, we pretty much just hung out at home =).
This was from one of the nights he had a fever and passed out on the living room floor early.

A couple of days later in much better spirits.


This coat was given to him by a friend of Grammy's and it's size 18 months but it's still huge on him. I laughed so hard the day he wore it to walk to the mail box. I think it was about 50 degrees out that day.

Mommy was laughing so much that he knew he was being silly =)

This shirt is actually part of a pajama set, but I decided he could wear it around the house for the day. It comes with a detachable cape and everything. He even started saying "Batman" that day. It was cute.
Wearing Mommy's slippers



Well, I've officially entered the 3rd trimester and everything still looks good. I am now seeing the doctor every 2 weeks instead of every 4. Once we hit 36 weeks I'll start going every week. I also do not have diabetes. Yay!
I'm getting pretty excited about starting on Elise's room. Grandma and Grandpa bought her her bedding as her gift and Grandma will be bringing it with her when she comes out. So we're going with brown and white with some pink accents.
Here's the bedding

The matching hamper

The butterflies I bought to go on the wall. There's 20 total and they're in 4 different sizes.

The tummy
No comments:
Post a Comment