Sunday, March 29, 2009

Nope, no baby yet. We did spend a couple of hours in labor and delivery last night because I was having some contractions but they apparently weren't strong enough to make any cervical changes so I was sent home... Then Matthew decided to wake up and stay awake until almost 4AM going back and forth between rolling around in his crib and crying. Mommy is tired today... and nesting... I think that as soon as my pants are out of the dryer I will shower and then attempt to take a nap. I think I've done enough cleaning for today seeing as my hips are starting to hurt.

My mom gets in tonight just in case we end up having to go to the hospital again in the next few days... and now I'm contracting again. Good times.

Photo update to come sometime in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment