Well, I'm back from my 36 week appointment and our little girl is looking great. We did get to see her today via ultrasound so that was nice. The doctor is guessing she weighs between 5 1/2 - 6 lbs. right now. We're in the clear at this point as far as delivery goes. Matthew was born at 36 weeks 2 days and I will be at that point on Sunday. That being said, I'm still not quite the ticking time bomb I was with Matthew but my cervix is almost identical to where it was at with Matthew at this point. So it could be any time now or it could still be 2 weeks. My doctor did say that if I make it to my appointment next week we may be able to talk about a possible induction for convenience if nothing else because of our childcare situation (or lack thereof). So, there's the update on me and Elise. I'll post a real update on the family sometime this weekend.
For now I leave you with this...
This is what it really looks like when Matthew hugs my legs.

This is just funny
Hehe!
ReplyDelete