Friday, April 3, 2009

I haven't had a chance to upload new pictures yet so you'll have to do with just a written update for now =).

Elise is doing well. After a little bit of a slow start she's starting to nurse well and she sleeps a lot (of course). She had a little bit of trouble controlling her temperature yesterday so she had to spend some time under a warming lamp in the nursery but she seems to be doing a lot better now.

Matthew came by yesterday and I don't think he know what to make of her. He's definitely curious and wants to get close to her but he doesn't know how to be gentle so we've had to watch him closely. He seems to be okay with me holding her but freaked out a little when Gilbert held her in front of him.

The plan is to go home today. The pediatrician has been by to see Elise and said that she's just waiting on her jaundice test results but she think Elise is fine. My doctor hasn't been by yet today but I'm hoping she will be soon so that I can get cleared to go home. I'm eager to be near my boy again =).

More pictures to come.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear that everyone is doing well.

    Hope you get to go home soon too!

    ReplyDelete