Friday, April 3, 2009

Picture overload. Seriously.

The last picture of Elise inside the belly. 36 weeks, 5 days.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was so doped up from a muscle relaxer they gave me before the epidural that this is seriously what I looked like after I had her. This is while I was waiting for her to get checked out and cleaned up. Keep in mind that I don't look like I just gave birth because I literally only pushed once and never broke a sweat thanks to the epidural and quick labor.

Photobucket

Finally getting to hold my girl

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Big brother meeting his little sister for the first time

Photobucket

Saldana, party of 4

Photobucket

The cake that the hospital provided to celebrate Matthew becoming a big brother

Photobucket

Fascinated by the breast pump that was left in my room

Photobucket

Elijah came by to visit Matthew and Elise

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The sign outside our hospital room

Photobucket

Going home!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Big brother playing superhero while waiting for Mommy to be discharged

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's all for now. I'm trying to get as much rest and help as I can right now since I won't have any help 2 weeks from now. Elise and I have spent most of the day on the couch watching Matthew play. It's good to be home with my boys again =).

1 comment:

  1. Your family is beautiful!! I have to say I think my favorite picture is the one just after you had her :) You look SO rested!

    ReplyDelete