Thursday, June 4, 2009

Life has been somewhat uneventful around here. That's not necessarily a bad thing... it just means I won't have as much to share on here =). We've officially entered into hurricane season, so every weather forecast includes a look at what's going on in the gulf and the Atlantic. We'll see if this season has anything exciting in store for us... but hopefully nothing that will get in the way of celebrating Matthew's birthday... again.

Grandpa was asking for some new pictures so we had to oblige.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not sure why I find this one so amusing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I guess that's comfortable? I'm not sure where he got that... Gilbert doesn't sit like that.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The kids were superheroes yesterday. Of course Matthew had his Batman shirt on and Elise's shirt says "Girl Power" and has Batgirl, Wonder Woman, and Super Girl on it. Matthew was really excited to get to hold Elise, too. He's a good big brother. Please excuse the crazy hair. I try to comb it and it really doesn't end up looking any better than this anyway... I don't know when it got so curly.

Photobucket

He's saying "cheese"

Photobucket

He's pointing to himself because I asked him where Batman was.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment