More toddler feeding fun

Check out the yogurt beard

We went out for some lunch over the weekend and Matthew was really curious about this game. They never actually played it. Matthew just watched the demo and got to steer.


I *think* Matthew is eating a french fry here and Gilbert is telling him not to eat the crayons... at least I hope he's not eating a crayon...

I meant to post pictures of this outfit on Mother's day because she looked so cute in it, but I never got a chance to. The skirt was a hand-me-down from our friend Charlie (Charlotte) Parsons, who is about 4 months older than Matthew. You'll also note that Elise is wearing her first hair clip.



Matthew has graduated from his high chair to a booster seat. He eats like a big boy off of plates now. This sometimes results in more of a mess than Mommy cares to clean up, but he loves it and it's fun to watch him grow =)

Little known fact about me... I LOVE shoes. Seriously. I have more pairs of shoes in my closet than Gilbert really cares to look at but since becoming the mom of a mobile toddler I haven't really worn any of them. However, this love of shoes is now transferred over to my little girl and she *finally* has a pair of shoes that fit her tiny feet. She's starting to outgrow her 0-3 month clothing but it still in size 0 shoes.

Hopefully I'll have more to share soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment