Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Well the weekend was fun. We went to an outlet mall about an hour away just to get out of the house. We had fun. We also ate lots of good food over the weekend. We finally found a burger place that reminds us a little bit of In-N-Out. It's called Mooyah. The only major difference in taste is the bun. Mooyah also has more options when it comes to toppings. Matthew actually ate almost an entire burger by himself. It was awesome.

Well, the days of keeping Matthew off the couch are over. He can climb up on it by himself now and I often find him there playing with something he's not supposed to. This time I found him "reading".

Photobucket

At least once a day I get asked if we can watch "Wawee". I think I've seen that movie more times than I've seen the Goonies and that's saying something...

Photobucket

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



I can't believe how big our tiny little peanut is now... I didn't realize how big she looked in her tub until I took this picture.

Photobucket

Elise has gotten some AMAZING hand-me-downs from some friends of ours but I still can't resist buying little pieces here and there. I found this shirt at Target and I almost wish they had it in my size... She looks so cute in it.

Photobucket

Auntie Marianne spent some time talking to Elise on Sunday and Elise loved it. Here she is giving Auntie some smiles.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went over to Elijah's house on Sunday night so that the daddies could watch the basketball game. The boys love any chance they get to play together. They even go to play the piano.

Photobucket

The look on Matthew's face in this video is the same look he gives me when I find him doing something he clearly knows he's not supposed to do. His innocent look doesn't fool me.

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



Elijah got to hold Elise. Bruce has already started joking that we're going to arrange a marriage between these two. Gilbert told Elijah to bring him a portfolio before asking to take Elise out.

Photobucket

So not impressed with the basketball game (he's a Celtics fan)

Photobucket

Aaaaaaannnnnnddddd... here's the real reason I wrote this whole post. I was so excited to get this on video that I had to share. Elise can be pretty stingy with her smiles so it takes some work to get one. I'm just glad I caught this on video =)

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.

2 comments: