Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Things are a bit crazy around here right now. Matthew, Elise, and I are all fighting a virus right now and I'll be taking them to the doctor in the morning. Not fun. I was really excited because Elise slept through the night last night and I actually had to wake her up this morning to eat... until I realized that she came down with the same thing Matthew and I have been fighting all week. I hope Gilbert remains virus free.

Relaxing with my girl some time last week

Photobucket

Matthew was so excited about Elise's tummy time that he decided to join her on the floor.

Photobucket

Matthew LOVES these horses that my parents sent him. It's a little ridiculous that he insists on trying to ride the biggest one, though.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



This is the picture that I stuck in all of the Father's Day cards. I was so excited to get them both smiling. They're so beautiful.

Photobucket

I always tell Jason he's narcoleptic because he falls asleep anywhere. Seriuosly. He was playing with Matthew the other day and when Matthew lost interest and walked away this is what happened:

Photobucket

Climbing into the bookcase again.

Photobucket

Gilbert's Father's Day gift. Kevin Garnett basketball shoes.

Photobucket

Well, like I said, I'm going to take the kids to the doctor tomorrow and hopefully the 3 of us will kick this virus soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment