Friday, July 31, 2009

I feel as though I have had literally no time to myself all week. I'm lucky that the little boy I've been babysitting is pretty compliant when I ask him to take a nap while my kids are napping, but that just frees up some time to get a few things done around the house. Matthew's naps have been incredibly short and Elise isn't a great napper anyway... so I've been busy. I have today off because Mason (my neighbor's younger son) is with Grandma today. However, there's still plenty for me to do while the kids nap...

Photobucket

Elise has inherited Matthew's jumperoo and she seems to like it quite a bit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



I love my boys

Photobucket

Always sucking on her hand

Photobucket

Matthew desperately trying to get outside to see Daddy. I must be mean for taking a picture rather than letting him actually go outside... it was too hot.

Photobucket

Riding his dog. That little blonde head behind him is Mason.

Photobucket

"Cheeeeeese"

Photobucket

Photobucket

This picture makes me laugh. I don't know why he was pushing his belly out.

Photobucket

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



I love to hear my kids laugh. She's laughing at Gilbert whistling.

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



Matthew's tummy finally seems to be better. All of a sudden everything just went back to normal. Strange, but good. I never thought I'd be so happy about a change in bowel movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment