Thursday, July 23, 2009

Well, I'm back to work. Our neighbor approached me a few weeks ago to watch his boys and I took him up on it. Their boys are good kids and Matthew LOVES playing with their 3 year old. Gilbert threw out his back picking up Matthew's quad of all things and has been home for 3 days now. Matthew still has diarrhea and we're still waiting to hear back on the lab results. Other than that, not a whole lot going on around here this week.

Photobucket

We *finally* put Elise's butterflies on the wall. I'm so happy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We got hair cuts!

Photobucket

=)

Photobucket

Elise rocking the Led Zeppelin onesie that our good friend, Sammy Barrett, gave to Matthew before he was born =). Daddy has the matching t-shirt, too.

Photobucket

Elise and Mommy =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

There aren't many picture of Matthew because he hasn't been cooperating with the camera over the last few days.

Here are some more picture of Mommy's new hair.

Photobucket

Everyone forgets that my hair is naturally curly because I usually straighten it. Now that my weird straight ends are gone, though, I may leave it curly more often.

Photobucket

1 comment: