Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's been a while, I know. Things should get more consistent now that we got a new AC adapter for the laptop.

We had a good weekend but I'm still recovering. I feel like I could sleep all day but my bosses (kids) won't let me =). I'm going to post pictures in 3 separate posts because there are so many.

Happy girl

Photobucket

What is it with boys and boxes?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Busy weekend Happy Meal. He no longer needs us to cut his burger up for him.

Photobucket

Birthday haircut

Photobucket

I made cakeballs to welcome my family to Texas

Photobucket

Of course Matthew got to sample them to make sure Mom did a good job

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another trip to McDonald's. They ran out of boy toys for Matthew's happy meal so they gave him the girl toy. We thought Elise could get more use out of them. She actually enjoyed gnawing on them since it seems she's getting her first tooth.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we went to Target to do some shopping and ended up goofing off a bit. Here's Gilbert doing Matthew's "Hot Dog" dance. "Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog..."

Photobucket

I always said I'd dress up as a bee for Halloween since my name means "honey bee".

Photobucket

Well, Matthew had his 2 year check up yesterday and the doctor said he looks great. He's 29.6lbs and 33.5 inches tall. He got 2 shots and he took them like a champ. He cried for a couple of minutes and then he was back to his happy self. We go back in a month for the 2nd dose of his flu shot and both kids will also be getting the swine flu shot because of the exposure to everything my neighbor's kids bring over.

No comments:

Post a Comment