Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A nice, long weekend with Daddy home this week. It was fun. the reality is slowly starting to sink in that our little boy will be 2 in less than 2 weeks. His birthday party is next Saturday and we found out this morning that not only will Grandpa and Mana be flying in, but they're bringing Uncle Carlos, Auntie Elizabeth, and Zion with them. My whole family will be here to celebrate. Talk about a full house. Zion and Elise are 7 weeks apart so my brother and I haven't met each others' babies. I haven't seen my dad, my brother, and Elizabeth in over a year. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone, even in the midst of all the chaos =).

Apparently it's completely acceptable for Star Wars characters to infiltrate the Batcave.

Photobucket

My happy, silly boy

Photobucket

Photobucket

She loves her jumperoo so much that she decided to try napping in it. It didn't last long.

Photobucket

Mmmm. Sugar-free chocolate fudge pudding.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Remember the skinny baby I brought home from the hospital?

Photobucket

Well, she's definitely filled out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Matthew carried his collection of lions down the stairs and decided that Elise needed to play with them, too. How awesome is he?

Photobucket

Daddy and baby time

Photobucket

I guess it's time to really kick things into gear with the party planning. We still have all of the decorations from the party that never happened last year thanks to Ike, so I need to get cracking on party favors, food, and cupcakes. I really can't believe my little boy is almost 2 and my little girl will be 6 months old in just a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment