Sunday, November 29, 2009

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We had a good time with our Texas family. Lots of good food and lots of lethargic adults lounging around while the kids ran wild through the house. The kids and I thoroughly enjoyed having Gilbert home for 4 days and I'm sad he goes back to work in the morning. I'm also a little bummed that I go back to babysitting tomorrow, but that's the exhaustion talking.

Someone actually took the time to figure out which office lights needed to be left on for this. Welcome to Texas.

Photobucket

Matthew watching Transformers... again...

Photobucket

Here are a few videos of him reenacting the movie as he watches it. This makes it worth watching that movie every. single. day. with him.

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



He's getting so big

Photobucket

Our Thanksgiving Day started out pretty lazy. Gilbert made breakfast, the kids stayed in their pj's until lunch time, Matthew watched "Fanformers" (of course), and I made brownies to take for dessert.

A rare moment of stillness while watching his favorite movie

Photobucket

Photobucket

He got to lick the spatula after I made the brownies

Photobucket

My girl all ready to go for her first Thanksgiving

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our family (+1 in the belly)

Photobucket

I know she's upset here, but I had to share the cute outfit

Photobucket

Wearing Daddy's headphones

Photobucket

We hung out with Elijah and his parents on Saturday. The daddies took the boys to the park so that the tired, pregnant mommies could relax for a little bit while Elise napped. Our boy had a ton of fun and was brave enough to try out some of the bigger equipment.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gilbert said that Matthew got up this on his first try. This isn't his first try, but it's still amazing he was brave enough to do this.

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



If you turn the volume up and listen closely you can hear Matthew say, "I did it this" when he comes down the slide and "I'm ok!" when he falls. Silly boy.

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



Elise did manage to get herself stuck under the corn popper

Photobucket

Watching Charlie Brown while Mommy and Daddy decorated the Christmas tree

Photobucket

Photobucket

Picking a good spot for his Optimus Prime ornament

Photobucket

Our stockings
(L-R: Gilbert, Melissa, Matthew, Elise, Baby #3 up on the mantle in front of the picture of Matthew, Pez, and Jason)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment