Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Busy and tired. Elise is now completely weaned, which means I'm regaining some of my energy. In addition to that, I am just about done with the 1st trimester. Just another couple of days or so. Everyone has been doing well and we're just looking forward to having Gilbert home for a 4 day weekend.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gilbert's mom sent the kids gifts to open for the 12 days of Christmas and they've gotten some really good stuff. Here's Elise in her puffy jacket from Grammy.

Photobucket

A failed attempt at a family photo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Penguin pj's from Grammy

Photobucket

Playing "Fanformers" together

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then Matthew wanted to take a picture with each of his cars...

Ratchet

Photobucket

Bumblebee

Photobucket

Ironhide

Photobucket

Optimus Prime

Photobucket

Megatron

Photobucket

I had my monthly appointment last week and Baby #3 sounds good. I know people are already wondering if we've found out the sex of the baby. No, we haven't. We'll probably find out some time in February.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment