Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's been a long morning here. Matthew seems to be coming down with a cold and he's been running around like a maniac all morning. I finally decided I'd had enough of the grumpy energizer bunny and put him to bed. He was asleep a lot faster than I expected him to be. Poor kid. I hope he wakes up from his nap in a much better mood.

Last Saturday we were lazy and let the kids stay in their pj's for a while and let them play in the kitchen while their daddy made breakfast.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I decided that we needed to update the giant family picture we have in our laundry room. This was originally a sign at our church and when they updated the signs I couldn't bear to have it thrown away, so now we have this giant picture of our family that was taken about a week after we moved to Texas.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Matthew showing me where he is in the picture

Photobucket

I think Elise was trying to eat his hair

Photobucket

Photobucket

Getting some energy out on his horse

Photobucket

What is it with boys and cardboard boxes?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Elise loves listening to Daddy play the drums. Here she's enjoying them from a fairly safe distance. She was downstairs with me.

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



My silly boy

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



Bumblebee bobblehead

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



No belly picture yet this week. 16 weeks. Woohoo! 4 weeks until we find out what we're having (if Baby cooperates). My ticker to the left says "Mommy should be feeling me kick soon if she hasn't already". Well, I've definitely felt a few pokes here and there. I guess that's one of the perks to baby #3 in a 3 year period.

No comments:

Post a Comment