Wednesday, January 20, 2010

So, I have had time to update, but our computer died on us a few days ago. Lucky for me, I have a geek for a husband and he has our computer somewhat back up and running now. By somewhat I mean he's been trying to restore everything but his work schedule is getting in the way =). The kids' pictures were the first priority and everything else is just going to get done when he gets around to it. I'm ok with that. As long as I can transfer the kids' pictures onto the computer and get recipes, I'm good.

Things are warm here today. I liked it better when it was 50 degrees out.

It's fun watching Matthew try to mimic all of our mannerisms and stances. He wanted to watch TV with Jason.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Both kids were sick and poor Elise was pretty miserable.

Photobucket

I was told to turn the camera off

Photobucket

Snack time

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had a rather long play date yesterday and I'm still recovering from that and some other errands we ran yesterday. I'd like to go back to bed but I don't think the kids are going to let me. Bummer. Anyway, Matthew was given a fresh, warm chocolate chip cookie at our play date and I had to take a picture of the chocolate covered face.

Photobucket

Photobucket

First time riding in the cart together. I spent a lot of time reminding Matthew to be gentle with his sister, which is pretty much what I was expecting.

Photobucket

So, I went to the doctor on Friday and while I was there they offered to do an ultrasound just for fun. I was the last patient of the day and the nurse that was there is going to school to be an ultrasound tech so she wanted to play for a little bit. I agreed as long as they didn't tell me the sex because Gilbert wasn't there with me. She did take a peek to see if she could tell but she didn't try very hard and said that the umbilical cord was in the way. That's ok. We'll try harder in 3 weeks. Anyway, Baby looked great and s/he was moving around for us. Mouth opening and closing, arms waving, the whole bit. My belly really hasn't grown much although I'm feeling pretty large. I did take a picture of my belly today but I haven't uploaded it yet and there's really not much change.

1 comment: