Matthew insisted on taking his daddy's Broncos hat to bed with him the other day. I managed to sneak into his room and snap this picture.

Elise hamming it up for the camera


Believe it or not, she has 3 top teeth but I think one of her front teeth is either taking its time coming in or it's not going to come in all the way.
Playing with Daddy

My mom got in on Thursday afternoon and the kids took to her really well and really quickly. We spent most of Friday morning running around and decided to just relax on Saturday. I think the kids had worn her out by then anyway.


Elise is very, very reluctant to bear weight on her feet. Her pediatrician suspects that it's some kind of balance issue because her feet are so tiny compared to the rest of her. She's definitely more petite than Matthew was at this age, even with all the chunk, but she's still wearing age appropriate clothes. Her feet still fit into size 1 or 0-3 month shoes. So because of her reluctance to stand and my lack of free time, my mom took it upon herself to get her to stand more. Elise loved looking out the front window.





Sundays are always busy and I'm pretty much always exhausted so Gilbert and my mom made me take a nap. Yes, I sometimes have to be forced to nap because I have a hard time accepting that it's okay for me to relinquish responsibility of my children every now and then. I'm just so used to being the one to watch them that it feels weird when someone else offers to do it.
Monday was fairly quiet, but that's a separate post.
Tuesday we just hung out for bit and Mason came over after school. He got picked up after nap time and Matthew and I took my mom to the airport. It was definitely harder for me to see her go than I thought it would be. Luckily she'll be back when this baby is born.
No comments:
Post a Comment