I should be updating on a more regular basis now that we've moved everyone around. Jason is now living in what was the office. Matthew's crib is in what was Jason's room and will be the guest room for the time being. The computer has been moved out into the game room and Matthew is now sleeping in his big boy bed. Confused yet? It took a lot of orchestrating to get all of that furniture moved around. Especially since the bed Matthew has now is what Jason had been sleeping on. So we had a big mess for a few hours.
Now that the computer has been moved out here and there's a TV and Matthew can play in his room while I get on the computer for a little while, things should be a little easier. Today we're up here because it's so cold downstairs and if we turn the heater up any higher, it'll be too hot up here. Gilbert has also managed to set up his drums up here and the kids are actually enjoying it.
Our happy girl

A little peak at her teeth. Only 3 teeth can be seen here. Her other front tooth has come in but it's not all the way in yet so she has a bit of a funny smile right now =)

Matthew's "Tansformers" (we've upgraded from "Fanformers") bed. He's done so much better than I expected him to. Given his personality, I thought every day would be an exhausting battle to keep him in bed. Luckily we only have to go in there about once to tell him to lay back down and go to sleep.

There's a shortage of photos of Matthew because he hasn't wanted to cooperate with the camera when I've had it out.

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.
It's official. I'm starting to expand. It's been a tough week for this hormonal pregnant woman . I never did get around to losing those last few pounds after I had Elise and with my waistline starting to expand I've been feeling like I'm stuck in a very awkward in-between phase. Ugh. I had to dig out my Bella Bands this morning in an effort to make my life a little bit more comfortable. It's nice to be able to breathe a little easier =). I'm also very grateful for my scale right now (how many women can say that?) because it reassures me that even though my pants are a bit tight in the tummy, the numbers haven't gone up at all. That's good to know. Here are a few photos for comparison.
16 Weeks with Matthew

15 weeks with Elise

15 Weeks with Baby #3

I have my next appointment next Friday. Normal check up stuff. Heartbeat, blood pressure, weight check, measuring of the uterus, chatting with my doctor about her upcoming wedding. We'll probably schedule our ultrasound for the middle of February and that'll be when we'll find out the sex of the baby, assuming he or she cooperates. I'm guessing another boy, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see =).
Hope the appointment goes well!! xx I am headed back to New Zealand for three weeks this Thursday...I am hoping to post throughout the trip...xxx
ReplyDelete