Thursday, February 11, 2010

Well, our family is definitely growing. Elise is still content to army crawl (slither) around the house but she's definitely wanting to put more weight on her feet. Matthew never stops talking and never stops moving. The things that he says have us laughing all the time. My tummy has definitely grown, too.

Photobucket

Project number 2 is complete. It's interesting trying to learn something new with 2 small children constantly demanding attention. It makes it really hard to sew a straight line when you're a beginner and your 2 year old is asking for four different things at once. The kids can be distracting =). Oh well, that's why I'm starting out making things for my kids and not others. Anyway, Matthew doesn't care that the seams are perfectly straight. He just likes that he can carry his crayons around and it has Transformers on it. Practice makes perfect, right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have a few other projects in mind so I can improve on these new skills. It should be interesting.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Matthew ripped a hole in the knee of his jeans the other day. I felt oddly proud of my boy for achieving this childhood milestone.

Photobucket

Elise and her Cabbage Patch doll. She enjoys it a lot more than I thought she would.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My kids are funny... and cute...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out the bed head

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, on to the big news. We had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday. The baby looks great. All of the major organs look good and baby is measuring a little small but nothing of concern. Just a few days behind. I'm sure what you all really want to know is whether or not the baby cooperated... well it did. Gilbert and I were completely wrong and we were informed yesterday that we will be having another GIRL! We were shocked. We both felt so strongly that it was another boy that it took a bit to process it. She doesn't have a name yet and I figure it'll be a while before we settle on something, but I will let everyone know when we do.

Baby Girl's face. Looking right at us.

Photobucket

Her spine =)

Photobucket

The belly

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment