Elise has been busy mastering pulling up on to knees. Better late than never =). Other than that, she pretty much follows Matthew wherever he goes and plays with whatever he plays with.
I have been busy baking... both a baby and desserts =). Seriously. My cravings are all over the place. One minute I want something savory and the next minute I want something sweet. Gilbert has benefited greatly from this. My jeans have not. I say that, but the men in my house want to have me committed whenever I complain about how big I feel seeing as I have gained all of 5 lbs and I'm more than halfway through this pregnancy. Although, maybe it's high time I get Aunt Theresa's cherry pie recipe since Gilbert hasn't had it since we moved to Texas.
So Valentine's Day I took some S'mores Cereal Squares to church. Technically, I don't think this counts as baking, but

Then we had some steak and pasta for dinner

The steak was followed by a store bought cheesecake. Mmmmm.
Later in the week I made Bakerella's Peach Crunch Cake for small group. Most people compare it to a cobbler. All I know is that it was easy and sooooooooooooo good. Here's the link.
Last week I made Wookiee Cookies from Gilbert's Star Wars cookbook. Here's the link to that recipe.
I've been busy cooking, too, thanks to the Food Network for intensifying my cravings, but I don't think I've made anything the impressive lately. Other than that time I made some chicken parmigiana... I think this weekend we're going to indulge in some more of that peach crunch cake. Seriously, though, I've been busy.
On to the real reason you're here.

He's a rapper



Elise is finally pulling up on to her knees!!! She's also started making the funnies faces when she sees the camera. These are all intentional.



I see a lot of myself in this picture. It reminds me of one of my baby pictures. Otherwise all I see now is Gilbert.


Gilbert's dad sent this shirt for Matthew and needless to say, he's never worn it out of the house. I did want to get a picture of him in it, though, to send to his grandpas.

Busy Saturday morning with LOTS of errands to run. Both kids fell asleep in the car.


More silliness

Baby Girl is growing and moving around quite a bit. She's still nameless, but at least we have a few choices now so that makes it a bit easier. I've also been busy looking at fabrics online because I can't find any bedding I like for her room. Seeing as Elise will be too young for a big bed when this baby is born, this baby will be getting Matthew's crib and her own bedding set. Now if we could only settle on a name =)


2 weeks until my next appointment. About 6 weeks until Elise's 1st birthday. Holy cow!
No comments:
Post a Comment