Friday, March 26, 2010

Not much new around here. We're starting to get ready for Elise's first birthday. I can't believe she'll be 1 in less than a week now.

Matthew's been pretty camera shy lately, so this post will be a whole lot of Elise.

It always cracks me up that he has to unhinge his jaw to eat his food. It's just too much to ask of him to take smaller bites =)

Photobucket

He found Buzz and Woody on one of our trips to Target

Photobucket

On a different trip to Target I subjected Elise to this humiliation... but it's just too cute...

Photobucket

This is how I found Elise napping one day

Photobucket

She was in a good mood when she woke up, though =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wearing the new bird hair clip Mommy made for her

Photobucket

My mom bought these little gold sandals for Elise before she was born in hopes that they would fit her as a newborn... well seeing as she has tiny, tiny feet they fit her now just in time for Spring.

Photobucket

I love this little dress that Grammy bought in Hawaii

Photobucket

Hanging out with Elijah

Photobucket

Photobucket

They love their uncle Jason and Mommy appreciates the help =)

Photobucket

Cuddling with Daddy and her Cabbage Patch doll. She loves that thing way more than I expected her to at this age.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alone time with my girl while Matthew was napping. I did get her to do a few things for the camera =)

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



Yeeha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I went to a baby shower a couple of weeks ago and decided that all of us pregnant women needed to take a picture together. This pictures was taken at about 24.5 weeks. L-R is Marianne (due 7/20), me (due 6/30), Melanie (due 5/9), and Vicki (due 4/27). Yes, Marianne and I are only 3 weeks apart and she still doesn't look pregnant. It's pretty ridiculous how tiny she carries.

Photobucket

As for Baby #3. Well, she has a first name! Still working on a middle name, but for now we can all just call her Viviana =). I'm starting to feel pretty pregnant. It's hard to believe I'll be in my 3rd trimester in just a week and a half. I'm starting to feel some braxton hicks contractions and they're not the most comfortable thing in the world when there are 2 other children trying to squish the little person in one's tummy. I've been so busy around the house that I constantly have to remind myself how far along I am and that I need to take it easy. My body tends to get ready for delivery earlier than normal as it is... I don't need to encourage it by being on my feet all day. Only problem is, I'm the only Mommy around here so the kids don't give me a lot of free time. Oh well, I do what I can.

Photobucket



We're also gearing up for a busy month. I have a baby shower to go to Sunday after church, the week after is Easter, the weekend after that we'll have Elise's birthday party, and the weekend after that is my baby shower. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment