Tuesday, June 15, 2010

3 under 3! Luckily I've had lots of help so it hasn't been too overwhelming yet. However, we're going through diapers at an alarming rate and I think my mom is going to need a vacation after this... or maybe a medically induced coma to help her recover =).

The kids have taken really well to our newest addition and she's a good baby. We thought she might have to be in a phototherapy blanket for jaundice at first, but her bilirubin levels ended up coming down on their own. She's pretty sleepy, but of my 3 kids she's the best eater I've had. She sleeps pretty well, too. I'm hoping it only gets better from here. Matthew loves his "Baby Ana" and Elise is pretty fascinated by her and luckily there's not much jealousy.

A few pictures before Viviana made her debut.

Lunch at Red Robin

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The morning before my induction. The last morning of just two kids.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The last shot of my belly (maybe the last pregnant picture of me ever... who knows...)

Photobucket

Brand new

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was my view for most of labor and a lot of my hospital stay. In his defense, he did shut it off when I told him it was time to =)

Photobucket

Meeting the family

Photobucket

Photobucket

Daddy and his girl

Photobucket

Meeting the Stewarts

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sunbathing

Photobucket

Photobucket

Iron Man

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It must have been game day

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tired grandma

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We've been busy adjusting to life with the newest member of our family, but it's been going pretty smoothly. I'm tired and the kids are getting used to having to share more attention, but even that is better than I anticipated. Hopefully I'll have more to update on soon.

On that note, I should go to bed and try to get as much sleep as I can before our girl wakes up to eat again =)

No comments:

Post a Comment