Saturday, July 3, 2010

I'm happy to report that I will once again be posting regularly. I finally have computer access downstairs thanks to my wonderful husband and the new laptop he bought me just so I can get online =)

Unfortunately, I've been horrible at taking pictures over the last few weeks. My mom was here for 4 weeks and every day seemed to be a bit of a challenge. She left on Thursday morning and I'm trying to adjust to be being home by myself with 3 small children. It's definitely been interesting.

I loved finding her like this

Photobucket

Dressed for the NBA finals. How cute are they???

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Matthew's first time getting to hold Viviana

Photobucket

I can't believe she's big enough to get on this horse herself

Photobucket

Sleepy girl

Photobucket

"Cheese!"

Photobucket

They love their grandma

Photobucket

Other than the occasional cabin fever, we're all doing fairly well. The last couple of days have been a bit crazy. I took all 3 kids to the pediatrician by myself yesterday for Elise's 15 month check up. That was an interesting experience but we survived. All of the rain that Alex pushed up into Houston kept us in the house for the rest of the day and I think Matthew was losing his mind.

Viviana is growing and becoming more and more alert. I can't believe she'll be a month old tomorrow =)

No comments:

Post a Comment