Thursday, August 19, 2010

The 4 of us will be leaving shortly to head to Viviana's 2 month check up. We had a big, big mix up with Siemens and she didn't have health insurance for about a month and a half. We've only known about this for 2 weeks. Yay. Well, yesterday we found out she's finally covered again! Woo hoo! Poor thing has no clue what she's in for today.

Matthew loves his backpack and Elise loves her purse. I can understand why Matthew would want to take his backpack everywhere seeing as I use a big backpack as a diaper bag, but I still have absolutely no idea where Elise picked up these mannerisms with her purse. I don't carry a purse. I didn't even buy her this purse. Vicki did.

Photobucket

I think he told me he was going to school

Photobucket

Such a girl

Photobucket

We're often greeted by the sight of Matthew coming down with a new toy when he wakes up in the morning or after his nap. Every now and then he'll do something really silly. Like this.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Early morning fun with our Viviana frog. Her right eye is a bit crusty thanks to the virus that Jason brought home and everyone except Gilbert managed to catch it. I think Matthew and Viviana had the mildest cases. Elise and I are still fighting it. Jason, however, still sounds almost as bad as he did when he came down with it a week ago.

Photobucket

I can't believe he's going to be 3 next month.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Perpetual bed head

Photobucket

They love to do this. It's pretty funny.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You'll hear me ask about the fish on her shirt because she had just been pointing to it saying "fish fish", but she wouldn't do it for the camera.

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



Photobucket

Channeling Michael Jackson

Photobucket

I have a picture like this with all 3 kids at about this age =)

Photobucket

My kids love each other. If you look closely you can actually see Elise drool on Viviana when she leans over her to say "hello".

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



Viviana "talking" to her loud siblings. You may have to listen pretty carefully to hear her cooing, but she's doing it. I also love the way Matthew says, "No, that's Viviana!" Ha.

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



The first decent photos of my 3 babies together =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

They're ridiculously beautiful. It makes my heart ache =)

No comments:

Post a Comment