
My boys

Matthew showing off his new hat

Gilbert's dad and sisters came to visit us one day and the kids were loving life. They hadn't seen Matthew in almost 2.5 years and they'd never met the girls.
Matthew and his Auntie Priscella

Viv and grandpa

Auntie Esther and Auntie Priscella

Matthew took Woody with him to breakfast. They shared a muffin and some orange juice.

Our friend Brady met up with us to take some family pictures. Hopefully I'll have some to share soon. We took some at the hotel where Gilbert and I got married and then we headed down to the beach. It was the kids' first beach experience but the poor things had to stay on the pier. We had the wedding later that day so I needed them to stay clean =)
Viv's first beach experience...


Unfortunately, the wedding was so busy that I have very few pictures of the kids. Hopefully I'll get some good ones when we get to see the wedding photos. Brady also shot the wedding so hopefully we'll get to see those soon.
It's a little hard to see but she had a pretty black flower in her hair =)

Post ceremony. Eating strawberries and cheese with Mana. This was the happiest she was all night.

My handsome boy snacking on a strawberry

Matthew and the bride (Grammy)

Dancing with his great aunt Theresa

Matthew cut loose a little on the dance floor after his sisters went to bed...
Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.
I don't think I have ever seen Gilbert's mom so happy. It was great to be a part of her special day.
Sunday morning we visited the church that we planted out of and it was nice to see all of our friends again. There were a ton of new people there so it was a little surreal. Matthew did manage to get himself stuck in the empty water fountain just outside of the church.

I'm so glad we got to visit California and see everyone we love. We also got to indulge in a lot of our favorite foods. However, I will say that we both feel as though Houston is home now and we were eager to get back here once we felt that we had seen everyone and everything we wanted to see. It's good to be home =)
No comments:
Post a Comment