Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I hate to say that I've been a little lazy with the camera lately. The kids and I have been staying home thanks to some cool weather. Although, we did have to venture out to see the pediatrician for a little bit today. My tiny baby is now weighing in at 18 lbs. Big girl.

Every now and then I tend to go a little overboard when dressing my girls =)

Photobucket

Woody and Tinkerbell like to cook

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eating Five Guys Burgers and Fries on New Years Day (and wearing his new Transformers shirt).

Photobucket

Then he wanted to play hard to get.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bed time with Tinkerbell. She is seriously attached to that doll. (Thanks, Auntie Lisa!)

Photobucket

Matthew loves his Viviana frog.

Photobucket

Photobucket

As you can see, the hair clip is no longer an accessory as much as it is a necessity.

Photobucket

Playtime. With Tinkerbell.

Photobucket

Working on his alphabet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

All 3 of my babies enjoying each other.

Photobucket

Nothing else too exciting going on around here =)

No comments:

Post a Comment