Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I know, I know. It's been about a month since I last posted. I really don't have any good excuses. I just got really lazy with the camera and kept procrastinating and couldn't get myself to sit down and post anything.

Since I last posted, I turned 27, my mom came for 2 weeks and then went back home, and most importantly... Matthew is out of diapers!!! (except for bed time)

I tried to take a picture with all 3 kids in front of this, but they wouldn't cooperate. Still a shock to see how big Matthew has gotten since we moved here.

Photobucket

Elise makes a face similar to this one when she knows the camera flash is about to go off. This picture makes me laugh.

Photobucket

Matthew was boycotting nap time on this day and then he crashed after a skype call with my dad.

Photobucket

He couldn't be bothered to wake up when I had to get up to tend to other things.

Photobucket

I found all of Elise's princesses in time out. I was wondering why Elise was playing so happily with her toys in the corner.

Photobucket

Why does someone this cute:

Photobucket

insist on making this face for the camera 80% of the time?

Photobucket

Then Mana came out for a visit. Matthew insists on calling her "Grandma" now and Elise called her "Grandpa Mike" for the first 48 hours of the trip. Silly monkeys.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got to spend some time sewing while my mom was here. Matthew had seen the pattern for this guy and had been asking for one since. Well, since my mom was here keeping the kids busy I was able to get him done with minimal interruptions and Matthew loves him.

Photobucket

Photobucket

He named him Captain Jack

Photobucket

Again with the pirate face

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yay for big boy underpants!

Photobucket

Rocking out to U2 with Daddy

Photobucket

(Please excuse the mess in the background. I was trying to re-organize my fabric stash)

Matthew enjoying his reward for a successful trip to the potty. Homemade mint chocolate chip ice cream made by my friend Lisa. I'm convinced there isn't a thing that that woman cannot do.

Photobucket

Well, after much widespread panic about snow coming to Houston last Friday, we woke up to... ice. No snow... just ice. A little disappointing but also nice to have Gilbert stay home because of road closures. We did get brave enough to venture out in the afternoon to run some errands. This is the side mirror on Gilbert's work van.

Photobucket

Elise got to wear a jacket she'd never worn before and despite the tag that said "6-12 months", I'd say it fit my 22 month old pretty well

Photobucket

Elise showing off her cute Paul Frank pj's from Uncle Brady

Photobucket

I also made dolls for the girls using a free pattern I found online.

Photobucket

Elise has become pretty attached to hers.

Photobucket

Check out the smile on that frog. So cute.

Photobucket

One last picture of my "big" girl. I love this sweater.

Photobucket

I'm really going to try to take more pictures and post more often. This is ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment