Wednesday, February 16, 2011

We had a crazy weekend. I think it took us until yesterday's nap time to really recover. I'm thankful for movies on the grumpy days.

My girl found her way under my bed into the rat nest of wires.

Photobucket

I wanted to get some things done after I found her like that so I thought I'd contain her in her bumbo seat... turns out she doesn't like it as much as she used to. I caught her trying to break free.

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



Play-doh time =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Elise found an old headband and wanted to wear it. She looked like a deranged aerobics instructor but she kept insisting it was "so pretty". I love her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This picture makes me laugh pretty hard.

Photobucket

In a box.

Photobucket

Monkeys #1 and 3 enjoying each other.

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



Matthew helping out around the house.

Photobucket

Such a daddy's girl. Dodgers hat and her purse.

Photobucket

Both of my girls with pig tails. I was completely giddy when I realized Viv's hair is long enough.

Photobucket

Photobucket

More of Matthew and Viviana enjoying each other.

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



We've gone from rolling across the room to army crawling! Or some kind of combination of both.

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



Matthew singing about a dairy cow in Spanish.

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



You can see the video for the song he's trying to sing here: La Vaca Lechera

How beautiful is this little girl???

Photobucket

Photobucket

Elise looking like a little girl, not a toddler...

Photobucket

The Dread Pirate Matthew

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment