
Elise showing off her "so pretty" top

Enjoying the VeggieTales theme song
Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.
Elise and Matthew both ran fevers for a couple of days a couple of weeks ago. Elise's fever broke before Matthew started warming up so he spent some time trying to entertain "The Lise" while she wasn't feeling too well.

Once Elise's fever started to come down and she started to perk up we started playing music for her to dance to. She loves Kiss' "Shout It Out Loud". Yes, it looks like I'm about to drop the camera because I thought she was about to roll off of the bed.
Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.
Viviana being cute
Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.
Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.
and more cuteness...

I was all set to make Elise an adorable penguin backpack a few weeks ago. I have the pattern. I was picking out the fabrics. Then I had to go buy something at Walmart and a wrench was thrown into my plans. I found this for $6 and couldn't pass up the deal. After all, the girl loves her Tinkerbell.


Matthew's silly faces


My frog =)


Matthew has been taking a lot of naps in the living room lately...

We took the kids to the rodeo last weekend. We were too cheap to pay for admittance to the actual rodeo so we opted to go to the section that was a lot like the L.A. county fair. The kids got to look at all of the animals. We got to eat cobbler. It was a good time.

Gilbert tells me that this cow was asking me not to eat it.

An afternoon spent in the car seat

Big cow



I love capturing sweet moments with these two





Viviana is trying pretty hard to figure out how to crawl. (You can see Matthew napping on the couch... again...)
Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.
Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.
We've had a fairly busy weekend. We've run a lot of errands and I'm trying to squeeze in some sewing so I can send a package out to a very special newborn in San Clemente =). I have managed to catch a bug. Bummer. I woke up this morning with a sore throat and I've just been feeling worse as the day progresses. Ugh. Hopefully I'll kick this soon. In the mean time, I'm going to sit here and watch my monkeys act silly together and think about how dangerously close my girl's 2nd birthday is.
No comments:
Post a Comment