Thursday, April 7, 2011

We've had a busy week this week. Our Elise turned 2 last Friday and it was an interesting weekend. Matthew got sick on Thursday, Viv got sick on Friday, and Elise got sick on Sunday. Stomach bugs are no fun. At least Elise didn't get sick until after her party.

Gilbert was mopping the kitchen when this was taken. He set the chairs in the living room and Elise kept trying to squeeze through them and kept getting her head stuck. silly girl.

Photobucket

My college roommate Amber (one of my favorite people in the whole world) had her first baby last month. As soon as I found out she had had a boy I set out to make him some gifts.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's a bit of a funny story behind Gilbert's flying V and deciding on our Viv's name. We finally got a picture of them together =)

Photobucket

The grandmas came to visit!

Grammy drawing a pirate ship on the sidewalk for Matthew.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mana and her girls. I think Elise had just hurt her finger.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gilbert and Matthew's guitars

Photobucket

My 2 year old enjoying her birthday donut =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gilbert's mom turned out kitchen into Pixie Hollow for Elise's birthday. Elise loved it and she had so much fun at her party. I still can't get over how excited she was about her party and all of her amazing gifts.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The birthday girl with her birthday pizza

Photobucket

Photobucket

Grammy and Viv

Photobucket

Viv and her beautiful friend Amelia

Photobucket

My mom bought this doll bed for Elise's birthday. I painted it to match her room and then I made the bedding. Elise is enjoying it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

She likes it so much she tried to take a nap in it.

Photobucket

She also got Tinkerbell sunglasses and and she loves them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A little bit of playtime outside

Photobucket

Photobucket

Enjoying their last afternoon with their Mana

Photobucket

Elise enjoying two completely unrelated birthday gifts at the same time. She's fun.

Photobucket

I can see how much they miss their grandmas right now. It's already been a long morning. I'm going to try to sneak in a nap at some point because my body aches and I'm tired. I hope we're not about to have another round of illness in this house.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your family go through these happy celebrations! SO much fun! Miss you...

    ReplyDelete