Thursday, May 19, 2011

We've been up and down around here for the last 2 weeks and I think the 4 of us have some serious cabin fever. There's never a dull moment around here. I don't know what I did before I had my silly monkeys.

Overwhelming cuteness

Photobucket

Photobucket

My babies

Photobucket

I took advantage on Mother's Day and dressed my girls up. Matthew was wearing a cute shirt with a heart on it that said "Mom" but he wasn't up to posing for me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then Elise asked if we could take a picture together

Photobucket

Jason bought this hat for Elise's birthday and I love it. She's cute. I'm also hoping I can get Viv to wear it at her party.

Photobucket

Makeshift house by Daddy

Photobucket

My girl has started cruising and I'm not entirely sure I'm ready for it. I try to avoid thinking about her birthday being right around the corner. I sent the evites out today. I guess there's really no way around it.

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



Viviana's first experience on grass. She kept trying to eat it. I swear that kid puts everything in her mouth. We were watching the boys wash the car and we did manage to get sprayed a couple of times.

Photobucket

Excited faces

Photobucket

Photobucket

Evidence of her grass ingestion

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rock star

Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.



Photobucket

Me and my boy

Photobucket

We're trying to get Viviana to drop a nap right now and she's actually been handling it extremely well. I think a number of things contributed to a melt down this morning which ultimately led to this:

Photobucket

As I said, it hurts to think her birthday is just 2 weeks away so I didn't fight it. I ate it up. I'm not ready for my little girl to turn 1. It's gone by way too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment