Monday, June 6, 2011

Uncle Jason gifted Matthew with this mustache and it was a hit for about a day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had a comic book convention come into town a few weeks ago and we took the kids because we figured Matthew would enjoy it. It was interesting, but I will say that there were too many weirdos and not enough Star Wars. I never thought I'd say that.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As always, a total champ just hanging out in the stroller.

Photobucket

Paying $1 for a chance to shoot a trooper

Photobucket

Photobucket

A while back I posted a link to Matthew's 1 year pictures and there was a picture of him in midair falling down a hill with Gilbert sliding down the hill behind him to catch him. We got this picture of him conquering that same hill.

Photobucket

It's getting HOT here. The humidity hasn't been too bad yet, but it's been about 100 for several days. It must be summer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gilbert's mom bought this for the kids over the weekend. Poor Gilbert had to put it together, but the kids are loving it. I'm still blown away by her generosity.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The only one of my kids to like beans. She got to try black beans today and I think she really liked them. She must be the Guatemalan one of the bunch.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Black bean face

Photobucket

Everyone crashed while watching VeggieTales

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment