Friday, June 29, 2012

Well, we've managed to settle into our version of normal for the time being. The 3 "big" kids are pretty good about entertaining each other and Ryan seems to be getting the hang of our routine. He's given us a few smiles but nothing consistent yet. He coos quite a bit, though. I am so in love with this boy.

We took some family pictures earlier in the month and as always, Kelly and Marianne of Miabella Photography got some great pictures.

Photobucket

Me and my handsome boys

Photobucket

Gilbert and his girls

Photobucket

This picture gets me every time

Photobucket

I love the way these 2 love each other

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Elise

Photobucket

My boy looking a lot like his daddy here

Photobucket

This girl is too much. I'm so glad Marianne was able to capture this.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My gorgeous girls

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Saldanas

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your growing family!! What fun memories to have!

    ReplyDelete