Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August is here. These months just seem to be slipping through our fingers. So many things going on this month. I may not make it through without shedding some serious tears. Our Jason is marrying his beautiful Vanessa and our firstborn will start kindergarten! The boy is so excited! Mommy, on the other hand, cannot look at the school dress code or supply list without crying.


The kids continue to get big. Here is Viviana showing off her pigtails :)

 photo IMG_1148.jpg

This is about normal for our house. Pure chaos.



My boy watching the storm from his favorite window

 photo IMG_1162.jpg

Go Dodgers!

 photo IMG_1194.jpg

Ryan has finally decided that being independently mobile is not such a bad idea. In the last 2 or 3 weeks he has started pulling up and cruising.

 photo IMG_1198.jpg



This is exciting! That is, until I find him climbing the stairs...

 photo IMG_1200-1.jpg

How was this 4 years ago already??? I really, really don't like dressing the girls in matching outfits because I swore I would never do that to them. Although, I don't hesitate as much when it comes to matching the boys' outfits... Maybe because the age gap is much bigger. I am not opposed to coordinating my kids outfits, however. Here Matthew is wearing a Batman shirt and Elise is wearing a onesie with Batgirl, Supergirl, and Wonder Woman on it. In the bottom picture they're wearing Star Wars shirts. I love it. Elise has been asking to watch the original Star Wars trilogy at least once a week. Daddy's girl :)

 photo IMG_1209.jpg

Ryan enjoying a song by our friends' band.



This series just makes me smile. I may not be a pet parent, but I do like watching Ryan interact with his dog.

 photo IMG_1210.jpg

 photo IMG_1211.jpg

 photo IMG_1212.jpg

 photo IMG_1213.jpg


 photo IMG_1214.jpg

I've been trying to squeeze in some outings with the kids before Matthew starts school, but Ryan didn't cooperate last week. He got sick and we spent most of the week and weekend at home. Hopefully that's all behind us now and we can take Matthew out a few times.

1 comment:

  1. Go, Ryan!!! And seriously, but Viviana in those pigtails! Love to those sweet babies from Auntie Lisa! :)

    ReplyDelete