Wednesday, August 7, 2013

As part of my plan to take Matthew on a few outings, I renewed our zoo membership and took them to the zoo for a couple of hours this week. It was HOT, but well worth it because we got to see some Lego animals! Matthew is all about Legos right now and it's fun to see what his incredible imagination comes up with.

Happy to be at the zoo!

 photo IMG_1169.jpg

 photo IMG_1175.jpg

The sea lions are always a big hit with the kids

 photo IMG_1171.jpg

Lego gorilla!

 photo IMG_1178.jpg

My frog with Lego frogs

 photo IMG_1182.jpg

 photo IMG_1188.jpg

 photo IMG_1180.jpg

Matthew insisted that I needed to take a picture with the Lego penguins. I love my boy.

 photo 0805130919.jpg

 photo IMG_1193.jpg

 photo IMG_1190.jpg

 photo IMG_1197.jpg

After making our way through the Lego exhibit we decided to pay some of our favorite spots a visit.

My Lion with the lions. This was actually the first animal that seemed to hold his attention. I found that amusing.

 photo IMG_1200.jpg

Trying to get a better view of the grizzly bears.

 photo IMG_1205.jpg

Elise loves taking pictures with this giraffe

 photo IMG_1221.jpg

 photo IMG_1207.jpg

Cooling off in the mist

 photo IMG_1206.jpg

Elise having fun in the gift shop

 photo IMG_1228.jpg

I'm glad we got to go for a little bit. The Lego exhibit is only there through Labor Day so I'm really happy my boy got to see it before it's gone. It's always a good time taking my zoo to the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment