We had our second shower this past weekend and it was a lot of fun. My mom did a good job pulling it all together. It was really good to see a lot of the family that I don't get to see very often. Matthew got a lot of clothes, a lot of which were the basic necessities so that was nice. Two of my great aunts were extremely generous and they gave us money, which we used to buy his stroller. The only big thing we absolutely need is his car seat. We should be getting that within the next week or so. We went to Babies R Us last night and spent the gift cards we had. We bought his playpen and some of his sheets. His crib is ready for him now =)
Along with getting a lot of gifts at the shower, Matthew's daddy decided to buy him some cool stuff this weekend. This is what he got:



Matthew is going to be the best dressed kid around... (at least we'll think so...)
Well, not a whole lot else going on. I have a doctor's appointment next week and they'll check to see if I've dialated at all. From then on, I go once a week until I deliver.
I have two pictures of the belly to post. The first was taken by Gilbert while we were out to dinner with his family for Uncle Mark's birthday and the second is my normal weekly picture. It amazes me that this little guy can still move around in there. I keep saying my body isn't big enough to hold a growing little boy... and I've still got 5 weeks to go! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment