Jimmy is actually bald. Like, my brother Carlos bald.

Jimmy and Mari. We're going to miss them so much.

That would be our pastor's wife, Rachel, on the right. She's due 4 weeks before I am.

Now, on to what you all want to know...
We are having a baby GIRL! Elise Victoria is measuring right on target. She currently weighs 11 oz and is right on target. She was very cooperative with all of the measurements and was pretty eager to let us know that she is, in fact, a girl.
Here she is looking right at us. Her head is on the left and her body is on the right. If you look closely you can see her eyes and the black spot on her body is her little heart =) (Sorry, these are pictures of the pictures because our scanner isn't hooked up right now and that's just too much effort.)

Another shot of her looking right at us

The doctor did give a picture of her "girl parts", but for obvious reasons I will not be posting those on the internet =)
The tummy

Last, but not least... my handsome boy in his Big Brother shirt. He's amazing and he will be an incredible big brother.

"Everything she sees,
she says she wants.
Everything she wants,
I see she gets.
That's my daughter in the water.
Everything she owns I bought her.
Everything she owns.
That's my daughter in the water,
everything she knows I taught her.
Everything she knows.
Everything I say,
she takes to heart.
Everything she takes,
she takes apart.
That's my daughter in the water,
every time she fell I caught her.
Every time she fell.
That's my daughter in the water,
I lost every time I fought her.
I lost every time.
Every time she blinks
she strikes somebody blind.
Everything she thinks
blows her tiny mind.
That's my daughter in the water,
who'd have ever thought her?
Who'd have ever thought?
That's my daughter in the water,
I lost everytime I fought her
Yea, I lost every time."
"Daughter"
Lauden Wainwright III
Just wanted to say... the picture of you, Gil, Matthew, and Pastor and Pastor's wife was a giant tease! It almost looked planned the way Matthew's hand just "happened" to be covering the word "girl" super cute!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! I guessed right :D And I agree with Stephanie, that picture was a total tease! :)
ReplyDeleteI couldn't have planned that picture any better =) Seriously, though. He just wasn't cooperating with us.
ReplyDelete