Thursday, May 20, 2010

I realize it's been a long time since I updated. Things have been crazy around here as always. I have some good stuff to share, but I can't seem to find the USB cable for the camera and seeing as it is 5AM right now, I will not be rummaging around trying to find it until my family is awake =). So, in the mean time, I'll just talk about what I do have on the computer...

I love seeing my kids like this. This was while I was getting their breakfast ready and they decided to just hang out in the kitchen drinking their milk.

Photobucket

A few minutes later I found Elise watching TV like this

Photobucket

My friend Lisa home schools her 3 kids which allows us to plan "play dates" during the week. I use the term loosely because as much as Matthew likes running around with her boys (who are several years older than him), I think we get together more for our own sake than the kids' =). We've gotten together twice now to take the kids to the splash pad near our house and they love it. I think it's time to plan another trip before I have this baby.

Gilbert's aunt sent this bathing suit for Elise. She's ready to go sit in the stroller at the park (she's not too fond of the fountains yet).

Photobucket

Photobucket

My boy in his Batman swim trunks

Photobucket

Mommy face

Photobucket

Lounging in the stroller eating crackers while the boys play.

Photobucket

We went to Charlie's 3rd birthday party a couple of weeks ago and the kids had a great time. I can't believe Charlie is 3! She's only 4 months older than Matthew.

Photobucket

Blowing bubbles

Photobucket

Matthew on the trampoline with the birthday girl

Photobucket

This is how Matthew was managing to get himself in and out of the trampoline. Elise just likes to follow him around.

Photobucket

I think she thought we weren't watching

Photobucket

Here's comes Daddy to ruin the fun

Photobucket

We went to a record store in Houston to see a band that we'd known in L.A. do an in-store performance. They're called Civil Twilight and they've been playing them a lot on some of the radio stations here in Houston. They're good at what they do. Unfortunately, we missed it but we still managed to show up in time for Matthew to help load up the gear =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gilbert did actually get to see the band play that night and he had a great time. We don't have a ton of child care options, so I stayed home with the kids. It had been a long day for the entire family so we figured it would be best for them not to have to get put to bed by someone new that night. I think I was so tired that day that I didn't even care at that point =).

Mother's Day was nice. I got a new bible and an itunes gift card. We went to church, went out for lunch, and then we came home and the entire family crashed for a couple of hours. That nap was amazing. I needed it pretty badly.

My beautiful kids on Mother's Day

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'll updated on more recent events once I get the pictures on to the camera. There's a decent amount to share =)

No comments:

Post a Comment