Elise loves to watch her brother get a bath. I think because he likes to play in there for so long. She's not coordinated enough to really play in the tub yet so her baths tend to be pretty quick. Matthew was spreading bubbles out on the lip of the tub and this is what Elise ended up looking like.


Matthew likes to pull the cushions off of the couch and jump on the cushions and climb all over the couch. Elise has figured out she can climb on the couch herself when he does this.

Our girl is walking now!!!
Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.
She's improved a lot since this video was shot and I hope to get more video soon.
Matthew got a new Celtics jersey. He also does the Celtics pre-game chant and yells "Rondo!" with both fists in the air. =)


My Iron Man =)
Untitled from Melissa S on Vimeo.
I have a picture of Gilbert peaking over my belly when I was pregnant with Matthew and a picture of Matthew peaking over my belly when I was pregnant with Elise. We're trying to get one of Elise peaking over my belly now and here are a couple of failed attempts =)


We'll keep trying.
Matthew found his Bumblespud this morning (I had put it away for a bit) and he put it together and brought it to me. I'm pretty impressed with what he did.

Now onto what everyone would like to know...
34 Weeks pregnant now and Viviana does not seem to be in a rush to make her debut. I am in some discomfort and pain but I'm hanging in there. According to my doctor at my appointment yesterday, I am 1cm dilated, a little effaced, and Viviana is head down and getting herself ready. She's pretty sure I'll make it to 36 weeks but still saying that I probably won't make it to my due date (does that surprise anyone?). In the mean time, I'm working on getting her room ready, getting my bag packed, and keeping my toddlers happy.
A little peak into her room.
I finished her crib skirt! This is the fabric that I will be using for the bumper and valance as well.

Cute little owl bank I found at Target. I just fell in love with it and decided it needed a home in Viviana's room =)

Flowers for her wall. There are 21 in all and Gilbert will be putting them up soon, hopefully.

The belly
No comments:
Post a Comment