I love this little girl so much. About as much as I love the other 2. It's ridiculous.

I finally got her to wear the top! Yay!


Then another cold front came through and I had to dig through their clothes to find something suitable for the cooler weather. I love seeing my kids in hoodies =)

Where is my toddler? Who is this kid? Is it possible that my boy is really this big???

Then he decided he wanted to be a rapper

Viviana finally got to try out the Bumbo. As soon as I put her down Matthew asked me to get the camera and take a picture of the three of them.


Gilbert was doing some work at the Space Center last week and he asked me to bring the kids by after their nap so they could walk around for a bit. They had a lot of fun and I had never been there before. They had a Lego exhibit and the kids spent a good amount of time looking at that.



Matthew liked walking through Skylab


Viviana had her 4 month check up last week and she weighed in at 14lbs 9oz. A far cry from 5lbs 13oz at birth. Poor thing also had an ear infection and I had no idea. She's a trooper. I love how chunky she's getting =)



Well, we're headed out to California next month! We'll be there for a wedding, but we're looking forward to also trying to squeeze time in with our friends. It will be the first time we've been back since June 2008 and the first time our families will meet the girls. We're excited =)
Your family is so beautiful and inspiring! I keep telling Graeme I want 1 he wants 5; I am sure at some stage we will find a compromise :D
ReplyDelete