Saturday, October 23, 2010

Well, we've been getting ready for our California trip. We've done a lot of shopping and we've been trying to figure out all of the details. We even had a camp out in the living room last week to see how the toddlers would do if we all slept in the same room. After that camp out I decided I needed to track down a play pen for Elise to sleep in, too =). I will say that the kids did better than I expected them too. Although it did take Matthew a while to fall asleep and he spent the better part of that time poking me as I was trying to fall asleep. Silly boy. We're headed to California for Gilbert's mom's wedding and the kids are in the wedding so we've been shopping for their outfits. I'm pretty excited to see them in their cute outfits. Elise isn't so excited to wear her outfit, but our diva will have to deal for a night =)

Matthew enjoys the Bumbo about as much as his sister does

Photobucket

Look at this face! I don't know how we live with ourselves.

Photobucket

I can't believe she's big enough to get up there by herself.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I went in to Dollar Tree to get part of Elise's Halloween costume and managed to walk out with a pirate, too.

Photobucket

Watching Matthew watch Iron Man 2

Photobucket

Watching Iron Man 2 with Iron Man

Photobucket

Matthew knows he's not supposed to touch the camera, but he got sneaky the other day and took this picture.

Photobucket

Elijah and Amelia came over for a playdate the other day. The kids had a blast. So did the mommies. Of course we couldn't pass up a photo op to record how big the girls are getting.

Photobucket

Then Elijah jumped in

Photobucket

My boy =)

Photobucket

We had small group the other night and one of the girls brought a tres leches cake. I'm not a big fan of tres leches, but this cake was so good. Elise got to dig in to a piece of her own =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bath time frog

Photobucket

Matthew is really excited about Halloween coming up and he's already starting to wear his costume around the house. I have the feeling Elise is really going to resent me that night for making her dress up. Oh well. At least she'll look cute =)

No comments:

Post a Comment