Friday, October 29, 2010

We're still running around trying to prepare for our trip to California... and when we're not physically running around my mind won't stop running trying to figure out how we're going to pull all of this off with 3 small children. It's going to be an adventure =). I'm so excited to see everyone.

Photobucket

Apparently she was too tired to finish her lunch

Photobucket

I love that she loves her little sister

Photobucket

Look, no bedhead! It only looks this tame right after bath time =)

Photobucket

Viv and Judah

Photobucket

I love her pigtails

Photobucket

I needed to get out of the house this morning so I took the kids to the park. Elise surprised me. She went down the slides all by herself without having to be prompted. She said "wheeeeeeee" all the way down, too =). She's a brave girl =). Matthew pretended that the playscape was his pirate ship.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She liked it so much she wanted to go right back down it. I had to explain to her that she had to walk around and go up the steps again.

Photobucket

California a week from tomorrow! Next week will be busy with all of our last minute preparations... Oh boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment