Before we left, I let Viviana try out her jumperoo =)


Totally posed and so cute =)

This was the best we could get with Elise



The best shot of the 3 of them

I don't remember exactly what he was saying, but he was telling me something about the pumpkin. So serious.


Elise and her mini pumpkin. I think she tried to take a couple of bites out of it.

I would definitely say that Halloween did not live up to all of the hype this year. Matthew has been looking forward to Halloween for a couple of months now and he didn't seem to enjoy it as much as we expected him to. It probably doesn't help that Uncle Todd wore a gorilla costume and pretty much scared the crap out of Matthew. The kids also weren't all that interested in wearing their costumes.
Elise was supposed to be a lady bug. I know she wouldn't really want to wear a costume so I figured I'd just pull stuff out of her closet and make something work. She already had a black tutu so I got a long sleeved black shirt and some red wings from Dollar Tree. I was going to glue black felt dots onto the wings but I figured it wasn't worth the effort when she made it very clear how she felt about the ensemble...

So instead, I put her "Rock like a princess" shirt on her with her tutu and her purple chucks and called it a day. I just said she was a rock princess.


She did wear her wings for about 30 seconds

Viviana was supposed to be Yoda, but it was too warm for her to wear the full costume.

Instead I found this onesie in the clearance section at Target and couldn't resist.

Uncle Todd in his gorilla costume

Matthew was supposed to be Iron Man...

but he spent most of the evening dressed like this

Crazy Todd

Auntie Heather dressed as a flying pig

For some reason I found it hilarious that the flying pig was texting on an iphone

Me and my girls

We finally got Matthew to put on his costume for a little bit to attempt some trick or treating


... but that only lasted 5 minutes and then he started walking around like this...

Gilbert's pumpkin


Fighting Nate


Well, that was our Halloween adventure. Now on with our busy week of working late nights (Gilbert), housework (me), whining (toddlers), and packing... We'll be back on the 15th and hopefully I'll have lots of good pictures to share =)
You have such a beautiful family :)
ReplyDelete