Some changes took place in our living room last month and I have to say we're loving the results. I didn't realize how much I didn't care for the carpet until the laminate was installed.

March was a bit crazy. I spent about half of it walking around in a bit of a fog and I'm glad to be feeling normal again. Gilbert went to California for 5 days and we missed him like crazy. We spent his birthday at the rodeo and the kids had a great time. Matthew actually got himself a real cowboy hat at the rodeo and he was thrilled.

We mainly just walked around the livestock and expo part of the rodeo. We didn't stay for any of the competitions. The kids had fun looking at the animals, though :)


Elise's birthday! Since her birthday fell on a Sunday and we have a family tradition of having Shipley Do-nuts on birthdays, we celebrated the day before. Viviana thoroughly enjoyed her chocolate donut...

Once again, Grammy came through with a fun party.



The birthday girl and her big brother :)

My 3 year old!




Eventually, Viviana just sat down and started playing in the mess

Elise used to be terrified of dogs. This was a big reason why we got Zero so quickly after Pez abandoned us. Gilbert figured it would be better for Elise to have a dog in the house in hopes that it would help her get over her fear. The man was right. Elise loves Zero. He even lets her do this to him:

After sharing that story with one of Jason's friends, she found this stuffed Corgi and bought for Elise's birthday. Elise loves it.

My little Texans going for a walk with Mana.


He is so his Daddy's boy :)

We spent a couple of days up in Spring with the Stewarts a few weeks ago and they had an egg hunt for the kids. The kids loved it and we just loved being with them.


What's a Mommy to do when her husband's favorite baseball team is in town and team apparel is not readily available in local stores? A trip to Hobby Lobby and some crafting the day of the game...


#27's name is actually Matt Kemp and I thought it would be cute to put "Matt" on the back, but Matthew's not crazy about having his name shortened at this point so I just left it alone. Although, he was really happy that he and Daddy matched :)

Last, but not least, here is Ryan at 34 weeks, 6 days
No comments:
Post a Comment